Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

gone over the weekend...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dani

Dani

gone over the weekend... Empty
PostSubject: gone over the weekend...   gone over the weekend... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:39 am

well everyone have a good one Smile i hope to see some new people on here when im back Razz
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: gone over the weekend...   gone over the weekend... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:39 am

Oiiiiiiii its working from cell :S
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: gone over the weekend...   gone over the weekend... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 am

Wave Smile Even tho i needed 4 restarts with my f****** Laptop i finally made it:) Hope we get everyone here:) Hope you are able to catch some sleep and rest when you get home or will the week just as busy? Hope to see ya soon. Mwah
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: gone over the weekend...   gone over the weekend... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Awwww well im not so sure about the week cause we have this town party this upcomeing weekend... Well im on my way home now and i feel dead... But alright... Razz besides the coughing... Hope to see you soon too!!! Mwahh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: gone over the weekend...   gone over the weekend... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Poor you....seems like it comes all at once..so guess you wont realy recover in the next couple days cause youre always on a run..mhhh..
yay would be awesome:) Mwah
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: gone over the weekend...   gone over the weekend... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:05 pm

im gonna try my best for saturday, but i have to wait what the others will say tonight... yeah well besides the coughing im realy alright... but this coughing is always going back to sore throat and then the coughing again always back and forth Wink but well after this weekend it should be relaxter for a week and then halloween starts again... mwahhh
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: gone over the weekend...   gone over the weekend... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Hope you get better soon. Its not worth it to keep it over weeks and weeks that one sickness turn into a new one...
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: gone over the weekend...   gone over the weekend... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:03 am

thats true, well the coughing got better much better thankfully Smile
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: gone over the weekend...   gone over the weekend... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:41 pm

It's the weekend ! Very Happy Twisted Evil bounce cheers Basketball Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gone over the weekend...   gone over the weekend... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gone over the weekend...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OFF- Topics :: Off Topics-
Jump to: