Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Song is your Favourite?

Go down 
5 posters

Which song is your favourite?
ALL i ASK
Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_lcap20%Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
WHERE DO WE GO
Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_lcap40%Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
NOT TO BLAME
Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_lcap10%Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
THIS FAR DOWN
Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_lcap10%Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
STARS FALLING
Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_lcap20%Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
BEAUTIFUL WINGS
Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_lcap0%Which Song is your Favourite? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Dani

Dani

Which Song is your Favourite? Empty
PostSubject: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:47 pm

added another song to it Very Happy

Last edited by Dani on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Voted! Laughing
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 am

Voted too ! Wink

but i really love all their songs I love you
Back to top Go down
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Yeah, it's hard to pick just one. afro
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:31 pm

But that helps to decide a single Smile Maybe we get a new video then? Would totally rock
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Equality for "WHERE DO WE GO" and "STARS FALLING" I love you sunny
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:35 pm

cheers A and b side:) with both tracks ppl get a great introduction..but for the time of the year i rather go with "where do we go"
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Hi Jasy Smile yes you're right and a new video would be so nice, great, awesome !!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Hi hi hows you Mikkie? It would be rocking and i believe more ppl would join if they realize some stuff might be exclusive..
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Oh yeah, these both tracks on a single that would be great ! but i'd like to get a cd with all the new songs that I love !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Im sure the guys work hard to fulfil our wish next year:) They need whole record to hit teh stages and i am sure they do look forward to those rocking nights just liek we do:)
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Yes i'm sure they work hardly and cant wait for the new cd !! bounce Very Happy

THEY ARE VERY TALENTED FOR SURE !! THEY ARE THE BEST (for me Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:04 pm

They will love to read that. But i agree they are truly talented and there is a huge potential that they could make it all over the world cause soo many love true handmade music taking out of life. Alright i have to go hope you enjoy the rest of the day:) See ya soon
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:15 pm

I do agree with you Smile thanks ! See you soon
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:16 pm

I hope they will read our nice comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 pm

I agree!! I love both songs! They're all good though!

Come in and join us Sparc! We would love to chat with you guys!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 pm

"Where do we go" ahead ! cheers bounce I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Right now i cant get enough of "Where do we go" so guess thats my ultimate fave cheers

@ Justin...how about you make a video doing rehearsale or kind of an unplugged video? its sooooo awesome:D plz
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:08 am

@ mikkie: im pretty sure they do Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:59 pm

We all leave nice comments, so they should be happy:) and make us even happier with nice goodies..like videos etc:)
Back to top Go down
Andi Elsa

Andi Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:16 pm

My favorite song by far from SPARC is Where Do We Go. I love it because the beat is so good & it makes me feel all fuzzy inside Lol But thats really the truth. I look forward to having these guys' CD one day I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AndreaElsa
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 pm

lool sooo far it realy looks like where do we go is going ahead Razz
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Dani wrote:
@ mikkie: im pretty sure they do Smile

Smile bounce Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Song is your Favourite?   Which Song is your Favourite? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Song is your Favourite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Band :: Songs-
Jump to: