Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Promotion...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dani

Dani

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Has anyone a idea how we can promote this forum more?
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:06 am

Oh oops here is the right topic for replies about the forum promotion tongue Laughing

Coucou Nad ! please we need help ! Idea Smile where are you ? very busy i guess Wink
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:43 am

We need the boys to come in and join us !! cheers

Where are you ?? busy i guess but give us a sign !! please Wink
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Well yeah i thought its easier to talk about Forum promoting in here... Well if you want and need the code to put it up on your page let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:43 am

Hello Dani ! I wrote here because i noticed that it was the right topic for talking about the forum Smile

Yes, you can give me the code and I put it on myspace ! that could help i hope so
Wink bounce Idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:54 am

i sent in your inbox on here Smile thanks for doing that Smile
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Thanks ! i'm going to put it up on my page Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Thank you sooo much Smile
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:06 pm

I did ! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:10 pm

thaaaanks Smile
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:20 pm

You're very welcome !! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nad

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:09 pm

mikkie wrote:
Oh oops here is the right topic for replies about the forum promotion tongue Laughing

Coucou Nad ! please we need help ! Idea Smile where are you ? very busy i guess Wink

lol you have no idea how busy i am :-( I've spent all the little time i had and most nights working on the SPARC myspace... no i need to find time to redo the french ST ;-)
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:28 pm

lol i can imagine:) take your time Smile hope you find still some time to relax Smile
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:00 pm

I guess it will be easier as soon as we might have more videos, or upcoming shows to promote and lot more news.....because when ppl realize there is a lot going on the try to catch up with it all and then the page will be perfect. but for now i guess a lot are still majorly busy with changing the myspace pages...

but maybe we can genarate some banners....that we put under normal comments we send over myspace and soooo?
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Nad, yes i think you are very busy on myspace ! j 'espère que tu t'es reposée un peu ce weekend ! Smile

Jasy, yes banners are good for promotion everywhere !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:15 pm

does anyone of you wants to make banners?
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:51 pm

You could ask Nad, she can do it she's handy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Promotion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Promotion...   Forum Promotion... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Promotion...
Page 1 of 1