Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello my name is Andi!

Go down 
+2
Dani
Andi Elsa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andi Elsa

Andi Elsa

Hello my name is Andi!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Hello everyone my name is Andi. I knew these guys when they were Rallycar and have followed them throughout their career. I am proud to be a part of a family such as this. These guys are so awesome & I am honored to know them & to help suppor them. I am 24yrs old & live at home with my parents (Laurie & Leo). I have an older sister named Trina. She is pretty cool. She is engaged to a man named Jacob. My best friend Holly is engaged to a man named Jason. I myself am not seeing anybody at the moment but thats okay because I am focusing on my schooling. I am going to college for my asociates in science in medical billing & insurance coding. So I guess thats about it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Andi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AndreaElsa
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm

welcome to the forum andi Smile you were missed here already Smile hope you gonna have fun on here Smile
Back to top Go down
Andi Elsa

Andi Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Thanks Dani Smile Sorry it took me soo long to join. I'm sure I'm going to have loads of fun on here! <3
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 pm

awwww dont worry Smile i guess we all understand why it took you soo long... and i think as soon as we get more and more members its gonna be more fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Andi Elsa

Andi Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:17 am

Yea thanks Dani. I personally love this site. Its a great place to come too. But than again I love going to sites about bands. Lol & Especially for these guys cause their soo awesome!! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 am

Hello Andi ! Nice to meet you !! welcome !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andi Elsa

Andi Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Thank you Mikkie. It's nice to meet you too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:17 am

Hello again, Andi!
Back to top Go down
Jasy

Jasy

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:52 am

yay you made it. great to have you here:)
Back to top Go down
Nad

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Welcome Andi !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Andi!    Hello my name is Andi!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Andi!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: