Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone :)

Go down 
+6
Aldo
Jasy
mikkie
Nad
Nina
Dani
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mikkie

mikkie

Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:32 pm

Hello Aldo and hello MsVIP !! Smile WELCOME !!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
mikkie

mikkie

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Jasy wrote:
@ mikkie did the hot lemon help? hope youre fine by now:) i am drinking that myself just for protection, cause i dont want to get sick again.

Hot lemon is very good and i added Rhum Laughing but i have bronchitis and i've got medicine now.
It was snowing this weekend on the top of the mountains ! it's cold Mad
Back to top Go down
Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:45 am

Thx for the welcome guys, you're rock. so any idea to promote Sparc?
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:43 pm

hey Aldo,
well i think there are plenty of possibilities we can do... but isnt that a topic for the streetteam part? well im gonna write here also about some stuff Razz

well i guess its gonna be easier to promote them when there are more news... like live gigs and stuff like that... so far is what the streetteams can do is adding people let them know about SPARC and trying to promote the forum, the idea about the forum was and is in my eyes, that people get to know each other, can share and talk about news from the guys... its easier to build a fanbase when you get to know the people who like the music... so we need to put some tiime into it in letting the world know about SPARC.

I know that for the guys its important at the moment to get the plays higher on the myspace player and that the page view is growing...

Well this thread is not the right one to talk about it i guess, so im gonna make an new thread.... where we can talk and discuss about ideas SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi Aldo! Hi MsVip! We like new people!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Andi Elsa

Andi Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:19 am

Hello Nina! I do believe we are friends on Fb right? Lol Well either way its nice to meet you!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AndreaElsa
Nina

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi Andi, yes we're FB friends. haha Nice to see you here!
Back to top Go down
Henar

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:07 pm

WoWWWW Life has been so busy...but Finally back!! I am Henar and I used to run the UK and Spain Rallycar Street teams...definitelly doing so with the Sparc ones that will be up and running ... Tonight hopefully Very Happy

Glad to "see" you all again Smile
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 pm

welcome to the forum henar Smile hope we do get some life in here sometime soon Smile

have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloody_Meri

Bloody_Meri

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi, everyone! My name is Nina. I live in Ukraine. I'm 17 years old.
Sparc find me on Myspace. And I'm happy. Love their music. Hope soon to see their clips and album not only on iTunes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dani

Dani

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:18 pm

welcome to the board nina Smile hope you have a good time here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone :)   Hello everyone :) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone :)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: